|Before we begin the education and options portion of this week’s newsletter, we must first introduce a new member of Gumbonation, Sammy the Intern. Sammy will be around to do some shows with me periodically, so a warm welcome to Sammy the Intern! Now onto the education and options:
Close Your Loan in 21 Days!
The typical time it takes to close a mortgage loan can vary from around four to six weeks after the initial date of application. Closing time can also depend on the type of loan, the specific situation of either the buyer or the seller, and the efficiency of the lender. But if you want to close faster and easier in 21 days, you may want to read on.
I have always touted the importance of selecting good partners when buying, selling or refinancing a home. And if you are looking to close faster and easier, there is no better choice than CrossCountry Mortgage. They have streamlined the process and you can close in as little as 21 days! With 5 simple steps, CrossCountry Mortgage works closely with you to make the entire process positive, productive, and pain-free.
The 5 simple steps are as follows:
1. We work closely with you to obtain all documentation and submit it to loan processing for review.
2. A loan processor will review your documentation within 24 hours and then send it off to underwriting.
3. Your loan will be assigned to an underwriter who will review it within 24 hours and send it back to processing for final review and approval.
4. The underwriter will then issue a Clear to Close (CTC) and assign the loan back to the processor who will inform all parties of closing.
5. Lastly, you’ll attend the closing with your agent and sign all remaining documentation.
The licensed professionals at CrossCountry Mortgage are ready to serve you and be your partner throughout the entire process.
Want to get started today? We are here at Mortgage Gumbo to help. You can always contact me, Dwayne Stein at 504-207-7600 or at email@example.com.