This week we were lucky enough to have Keith Stracensky, the Vice President of Construction Lending at Cross Country Mortgage, on the show to give us some more insight into the Cross Country Mortgage One-Time Close Construction Program. There have been recent updates that make our program even better than the competition’s, and Keith shared those details with us. We are here now to share them with you so you can see that your dream home isn’t far from reality with our program.
Our One-Time Close Construction Program offers financing for both the construction and lot purchase for the future home of your dreams.
The specific benefits include:
– Low and no down payment options
– No payments during construction
– Rate locked up front
– No requalification once construction is complete
– One-Time Closing means reduced costs
So, what sets this program apart? The Options!
– Conventional – Only a 680-credit score requirement and as little as 5% down
– FHA – Only a 620-credit score requirement and as little as 3.5% down
– VA – Only a 620-credit score requirement and 0% down
As a special bonus, we now can offer conventional loans for building a second home.
You can use this program for a second home that is 50+ miles from your current residence.
We put the proposals and options together for you, so you know exactly what you can afford. Buy the lot and build the house all in one!
As always, if you need more tips, we are here at Mortgage Gumbo to help. You can always contact me, Dwayne Stein at 504-207-7600 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.